ADMISSION DATES 2019-20
Online admissions for 1st year’s only U.G. courses will start from _________ to _____________.
Copies of documents / Information required for online admission:
1 Aadhar Card
2 10 th Certificate
3 10+2 Ccertificate
4 Bank detail of applicant
5 Cast Certificate if applicable
6 Photo and Signature
7 Mobile no.
8 Blood group of the applicant
9 Information regarding the annual income
10 NCC/SPORTS/NSS CERTIFICATE COPY
help desk is available at college campus also
Admissions for second and final year’s students
|i)||Admission without late fee||:|
|ii)||Late admission with late fee of Rs. 100/- with the permission of the Principal||:|
|iii)||Late admission with additional late fee Rs. 100/- per day .||:|
|Classes will start from||:|
Documents to be attached with the admission form:
- For the students seeking admission for the first time
- Attested copies of all the Certificates of the examinations passed from Matriculation onwards upto the class on the basis of which the student is seeking admission.
- Three Copies of Certificate of 10+2 class.
- One Copy of Character Certificate.
- Three passport size photos
- The students from other than Haryana Board of School Education must submit original Migration Certificate and three photocopies along with Eligibility form.
- The Student with gap year will have to submit affidavit.
- For the existing students of the college:
- One Attested copy of the DMC of the previous class.
- Three passport size photos.
- For all the students : Additional documents for all the student.
- Voter-card/Form-6 duly filled (with photos & documents)
- One copy of Any certificate in support of the Categories (if applicable) mentioned in no.10 to 13 in the Admission Form.
- Affidavit pertaining to Anti-Ragging Measures.
- The students must have original certificates in their possession at the time of admission.
- The copies of DMCs must be got attested from the Principal of this college only.
Documents to be attached with Form-6
- One Copy of Matric certificate.
- Two Passport size photos.
- One copy of Residence Certificate (Ration Card/Pan card/Driving Licence/Electricity Bill/Postal Address Slip/Telephone Landline Bill)
- Copy of the voter-card of Father/Mother.